affordable Residential Conveyancing Specialists
Where expectation becomes a reality. Perfectly Conveyed is an innovative conveyancing business based in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide South Australia.
What we Do
We Cover an Array of Residential Conveyancing Services
At Perfectly Conveyed, we value our clients and their referrals and reviews throughout Adelaide prove it! We will offer you quality advice which will protect your best interests at all times. You can have peace of mind knowing that our conveyancers are here to guide you through the complete process.
We are passionate about conveyancing, with a personal approach and professional service. You can rely on us if you have any residential property requirements or especially if you are buying or selling a house.
We can get you moving in Adelaide!
We offer the following services throughout South Australia:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Acting for Purchaser or Vendor
- Private Contracts and Form 1 Statements
- Property/Land Transfers
- Deceased Estates Conveyancing
- Land Divisions
- Electronic Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Rural Conveyancing
- Advice on caveats, encumbrances, mortgages, leases, property divisions, community & strata titles, family transfers, water licenses and crown land
This is the legal process of purchasing or selling a property. It is the action of transferring the legal or land title of a property from one owner to another.
Selling a rural property takes preparation. We can work with you to prepare a contract which assists in the transferring of your property.
Deceased Estates Conveyancing
A deceased estate comes into existence when a person dies and leaves property or a will. Such an estate must then be administered and distributed.
Let the Complexities Be Taken Away From You
As a Registered Conveyancer in Adelaide, Narelle has over 20 years experience in the conveyancing, legal, banking and finance industries. Following her passion for conveyancing and property law, Narelle completed her Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing and feels a real sense of satisfaction in coordinating settlement through to successful completion.
Narelle is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers SA, a Certified Practising Conveyancer and a PEXA Certified member. Narelle knows the importance of continuing education so that she can provide you with the most up to date information available.
At Perfectly Conveyed, No Client is Too Big or Small
By embracing the latest advances in technology in the conveyancing industry and partnering with industry leaders such as triConvey and PEXA we provide excellent and efficient service to ensure the transition from signing the contract to turning the key is smooth and hassle-free and still being able to offer you affordable conveyancing in Adelaide.
WHY CHOOSE PERFECTLY CONVEYED?
- Customer Satisfaction: We are committed to providing exceptional Adelaide conveyancing services to you throughout Adelaide and South Australia. We guarantee you top quality services from the start of your transaction until the end.
- Industry Experience: Our professional conveyancing staff have years of experience in the property industry. You can rest easy and trust them to provide you with efficient service.
- Competitive and Affordable Prices: Our high-quality services are affordable. We take care of your conveyancing needs so you don’t need to worry.
- Tailored Services: When we collaborate with you, our conveyancers ensure that they meet your needs. This is why we develop a personalised plan for you. Our commitment is to offer unique services to our clients.
We are licensed and able to provide conveyancing services throughout Adelaide and South Australia. Through the Australia Post network or triVOI we can complete the verification of identity checks process in all areas of Australia and provide other documents electronically or by post. So if you’re living in Goolwa, selling a property in the Riverland or purchasing a property on Kangaroo Island we are both qualified and ready to provide you with the assistance you require to complete your next property transaction. As a conveyancer in Adelaide, it is our duty to protect your rights and ensure that all responsibilities are covered. Missing any critical detail in the Contract or Form 1 could jeopardise the deal during the purchase process. Our conveyancers handle this with care. You may have questions during this whole process. An experienced conveyancer takes these worries and deals with them on your behalf. Our conveyancers clarify any confusion you may have and save you time and money.
Our Clients Are Like Family
PERFECTLY CONVEYED IN ADELAIDE
Problems a Conveyancer Addresses and Solves
A conveyancer does more than just prepare Contracts, documents and Form 1 Statements. There are many critical aspects that conveyancers look into to ensure your best interests are protected.
- Conveyancers do all the legal work behind your transaction. This is work that you are not able to complete yourself. We are here for you.
- Conveyancers also coordinate with the other parties on your behalf to prevent any unforeseen events from occurring.
- Conveyancers are able to align and complete multiple contracts for you so that you can save time and have peace of mind. The common scenario here is closing on the sale of your house with the simultaneous purchase of a new property. Conveyancers deal with this in such a way that disruptions are minimised.
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SPECIALISTS
If you would like to know more about our conveyancing services in Adelaide, then you can contact us on